İş ilanı hakkında
What Do We Expect from Our New Team Member?
- To ensure the implementation of an employer brand strategy that is in line with trends and sustainable in order to attract the best talents to the Community.
- Creating all internal and external communication plans for employees and candidates through the marketing plan developed in line with the employer brand strategy, and coordinating their execution with the agency.
- Playing an active role in determining the employer brand social media strategy, managing and monitoring channels in line with the strategy.
- Supporting the development of university-organization collaboration strategies across the community; actively participating in the creation of working plans with universities and career centers within this framework, and coordinating the execution of events.
What kind of teammate are we looking for?
- Graduate from relevant departments of universities,
- Experienced in employer brand management, communication, or marketing,
- Has experience in agency management and youth communication channels,
- Fluent in English,
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs,
- Preferably completed military service (for male candidates).
What is here for you?
- You can continuously improve your personal, professional, and technical competencies by participating in our education programs that support you and your career.
- Opportunities for global opportunities and rotation among more than 120 international markets among more than 40 organizations can always knock on your door.
- At Eczacıbaşı, leave entitlements are calculated based on the employee’s total work experience and come with your employment.
- We always applaud successes with different reward methods.
- With work models differentiated according to the nature of the job, you can take advantage of location-independent or hybrid work opportunities and determine your own working hours with flexible working hours.
- Being a mother or father at Eczacıbaşı is a privilege. Monthly nursery aid is provided to working mothers at Eczacıbaşı, and working fathers are entitled to 21 days of paternity leave. We are determined to ensure equal opportunities in employment.
- We value diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or seniority status.
Bu işe başvurmak için lütfen ziyaret edin www.linkedin.com.